Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post

Look, I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my call and open the door, I will come in to you and have supper with you, and you with me. Revelation 3:20





Jesus is there always knocking at the door of our hearts, if we do not open it up for Him, He cannot come in, as Jesus loves us so much He leaves us free to choose, its in our hands to choose whether we want HIM or not. One thing I know through experience, that if you choose to open the door of your heart to HIM, no one can steal HIM away from you and your life will change so much that people will start wondering what happened to you, because they will see a glow shining on your face, which is the light Jesus gives us. Wow, then what are you waiting for, 'knock knock,' 'who's there,' 'its me, JESUS,' 'come in, I welcome you Jesus, wow I feel better already. Thank you Jesus.' Courage, hear His knock, do not hesitate to open the door of your heart to HIM. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life. He is our Light, with Him in our life only can we see the pathway to Heaven, by His grace we can do it. KNOCK KNOCK.