Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post


Hello my dear Lord, my wonderful friend, my comforter, joy, love, peace, my savior, my Redeemer. Jesus let my mouth have words of praise for You, as if I do not praise you the walls will praise You. Jesus let my heart be open up to You, I invite You dear Jesus to come into my heart, let this heart of mine be a manger for You to rest in it, to be united with me, and yes Jesus You are the only one that can give peace, joy and love to this heart of mine. Jesus this heart of mine sometimes is troubled, it is confused and is in pain, but when I open it up for You to come lay in it, my heart feels like it is on fire with Your unconditional love for me, because no one like You can fill it up with so much loving care. Jesus You are the lover of my soul, You are everything to me, Jesus here is my nothing, as that is all I can offer up to You, but I know Jesus that my nothing for You is perfect in Your eyes, and it fills Your heart with joy too. Jesus where will I be if I did not have You in my life, how will I cope with all that surrounds me. Jesus Jesus Jesus calling out Your name brings so my joy into my heart, I can feel and hear every beat of my heart, because in You my heart finds serenity, it finds that perfect pure Divine love. Jesus let my heart be one in You, let my heart knows all that You want for me, let my heart be filled with love so much love that it will overflow from me onto those around me, those that You put in my way to love and comfort them. Jesus thank You so much for loving me before I loved You. Jesus here is my heart take it, change it, mold it and make it a better heart, a heart that is more like Yours. Thank You Jesus. I love