Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
The Word of God tells us, 
Today Jesus tells us, "As you think about the day that's ahead, it's not looking like a straight, smooth path. You see a maze instead, full of crazy twists and turns, with lots of choices to make. How are you going to navigate your way down that path? But you forget one thing – you're not the navigator, I am.
Every trip needs a navigator. Let me be yours. Remember, I promise to never leave you and to always guide you.
As you let me take the lead, look again at your paths. You'll notice that a peaceful fog has settled over it. You can see only a few steps in front of you. That fog is my protection, to keep you from worrying about the future. It also helps you keep your thoughts on me – in the here and now. So relax, and let me be your guide. I'm holding you by your right hand."