Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post






Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament

"Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament has His hands full of graces, and He is ready to bestow them on anyone who asks for them,"

- St. Peter of Alcantara

To Jesus hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament
by Saint Faustina

"I adore You, Lord and Creator, hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I adore You for all the works of Your hands, that reveal to me so much wisdom, goodness and mercy, O Lord.

You have spread so much beauty over the earth and it tells me about Your beauty, even though these beautiful things are but a faint reflection of You, incomprehensible Beauty.

And although You have hidden Yourself and concealed your beauty, my eye, enlightened by faith, reaches You and my souls recognizes its Creator, its Highest Good, and my heart is completely immersed in prayer of adoration."

A Prayer of Contrition

Merciful Father, I am guilty of sin
I confess my sins before you and I am sorry for them.
Your promises are just; therefore I trust that you will forgive my sins and cleanse me from every stain of sin.
Jesus himself is the propitiation
for my sins and the sin of the whole world.
I put my hope in his atonement.
May my sins be forgiven through His name
and in His blood may my soul be made clean. Amen.

Thank You GOD!

Lord Jesus, thank you for loving us that you gave your life for us. Thank you for calling us and all the blessings and trials. Thank you for your forgiveness and mercy and love which covers a multitude of our sins. Thank you for the gift of eternal life you have given us.
Thank you Lord Jesus for everything.... Amen.

Prayer for Those On Medication

Gracious God, You have given us many healing remedies that are a benefit to us when we are sick. Through the miraculous intercession of St. Anthony, we ask Your blessing upon the medication prescribed for (mention name) so that he/she may experience healing, and be restored to full health in mind and body.