Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post



Praise the LORD, O my soul! 

I will praise the LORD while I live; 

Photo: "Praise the LORD! 

Praise the LORD, O my soul! 

I will praise the LORD while I live; 

I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. 

Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation. 

His spirit departs, he returns to the earth; 

in that very day his thoughts perish. 

How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God; 

who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them; 

who keeps faith forever; 

who executes justice for the oppressed; 

who gives food to the hungry. 

The LORD sets the prisoners free. 

The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; 

the LORD raises up those who are bowed down; 

the LORD loves the righteous."

Psalm 146:1-8

•••

I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. 

Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation. 

His spirit departs, he returns to the earth; 

in that very day his thoughts perish. 

How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God; 

who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them; 

who keeps faith forever; 

who executes justice for the oppressed; 

who gives food to the hungry. 

The LORD sets the prisoners free. 

The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; 

the LORD raises up those who are bowed down; 

the LORD loves the righteous."

Psalm 146:1-8

•••