Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post










so that you do not lack any spiritual gift as you wait that our Lord Jesus Christ is revealed. He will keep you strong to the end , so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ .

1 Corinthians 1:7-8

so Christ was offered in sacrifice once to bear the sins of many ; and appear a second time , not to deal with sin but to bring salvation to those who wait .

Hebrews 9:28

"Do not disturb your heart Believe in God . Believe also in me In my Father's house are many rooms ; . Were it not so , I would have told you I will prepare a place for you And if I go and . . prepare a place , and bring them back to me , that you may be where I am .

John 14:1-3

Then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory .

Luke 21:27

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels , and then He will reward each one according to what you have done .

Matthew 16:27

If then someone says , 'Look , here is the Christ ! ' or : ! ' There he is , believe it not . Therefore appear false Christs and false prophets will perform great signs and wonders to , if possible , deceive even the elect . See I warned you beforehand. " So if someone says, ' It's there , in the desert ,' do not go out , or , ' ! There he is, inside the house , believe it not .
Matthew 24:23-26

" Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come .

Matthew 00:42