Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post


Fatima Prayers (Prayers revealed to the Fatima visionaries by an angel and Our Lady)


"O my God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You. 

I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You.”
"O Most Holy Trinity I adore You. My God, my God, I love You in the Most Blessed Sacrament.”
"Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore Thee profoundly. 
I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, 
present in all the Tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences whereby He is offended. 
And through the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg of Thee the conversion of poor sinners.”
Our Lady gravely said, Sacrifice yourselves for sinners and say often, especially when you make some sacrifice,


O my Jesus, this is for love of You, for the conversion of sinners, 
and in reparation for the offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.’ ”
"Oh Mary, my Mother, conceived without sin, pray for us, who have recourse to thee."
"Continue to pray the Rosary every day."