Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post



Once a T T E ( traveling ticket examiner ) got an old purse from train. When he opened it he saw few coins and one picture of Jesus in it. He lifted purse and asked passengers, anybody lost purse ? One elderly man said its mine please give me. T T E asked him how will I know that it is yours ? The old man said in it there will be picture of my Jesus. T T E said anybody can keep picture of Jesus in purse, why you did not keep your picture in it ?

The old man with a long Sigh said, this purse was given to me by my father, in childhood I kept my parents picture in it. When I become youth I kept my picture in it. After my marriage I kept my wife picture in it. When I got a child I kept children picture in it. 
Wiping tears the old man said, my parents died long before and my wife died last year my children has no time to meet me. They are so busy earning money. All whom I thought close to gone very fare. Today my only close friend is Jesus. He is with me always. If I cold love Jesus in my youth hood the same way how I love now, I wouldn't have lose anything. T T E give purse to old man. When the train stopped in next station, the t t e went to the bookstore and asked for picture of Jesus to keep in his purse. 
" I need a picture of Jesus to keep in my wallet "