Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post


It is because of him (God) that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.1 Corinthians 1:30

Some of my friends who are in the Lord for years, still look back at their lives and say, "Well, it’s because I made a blunder in 1980 , 1990 or even in 2000 and because of that this calamity happened to me"; no! no! no! no! no!

It does not matter what trouble we have gotten into, Christ has rid us of our troubles. Proverbs 11:8 says, "The righteous is delivered out of trouble...." 

Isaiah 43:2: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

God help us out of any situation, not because we prayed hard enough or were good enough, but because we have a ransom paid in Christ Jesus. Our mistake, our sin, has already been laid on Jesus.

We don’t have to regret any more, We don’t have to carry the weight of that guilt.
God is not intimidated by our troubles. So when we make a mistake, or get into trouble, Let’s do as the Psalmist did. 

In Psalm 59:16 “But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.