Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post






Jesus when days of sadness come over me and I feel so tired or tend to loose track, track of 
everything, I suddenly look up shout out Your name, 'Jesus' and say I have nothing to fear as there is someone who loves me so much, who cares for me, who does not see my faults but knows all my weaknesses, who is there ready to give me the most beautiful biggest hug I can receive. Yes Jesus this is YOU, my Savior, my Healer, my Comforter, my teacher, my Friend, my JOY, LOVE and PEACE. Jesus give me wisdom to keep on Your path, to carry me all the way, Jesus give me more of You, to be more like You, Jesus You are Love, a big word, so beautiful in its meaning, help me to love just the way You love us, help me to be faithful towards You, by obeying You and by being merciful towards others, especially those that You send my way to help and give them love.
Jesus forgive me for all the sorrows I cause You each day, help me to recognise all my sins and to repent and be faithful towards You in every way. Help me to forgive those who hurt me and forsake me.
Jesus my redeemer, thank You, for saving me from all my sins, by dying for me on the cross, by shedding all Your blood for me, what greater love then this is there. Jesus my soul mate, I praise Your name most high, your name is bigger than all names, mighty is Your Name, Holy is Your Name, Worthy is Your Name. My faithful friend, all the words in the dictionary are not enough to praise You with, so I tell you Jesus, You are amazing, loving, faithful, there is no other like YOU. Be by my side and at my back when I get weary, weak and lazy and want to go another way or even to turn around. 

Keep me strong to endure all that you have 

blessed me with. AMEN