Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post



My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit 

rejoices in God my Saviour;

For he has regarded the lowliness of his 

handmaid; 

behold, henceforth all generations shall call 

me blessed.

Because He who is mighty has done great 

things for me, and holy is His name;

And His mercy is from generation to 

generation, on those who fear Him.

He has shown might with His arm, He has 

scattered the proud in the conceit of their 

heart.

He has put down the mighty from their 

thrones, and has exalted the lowly.

He has filled the hungry with good things, 

and 

the rich He has sent away empty.

He has given help to Israel, His servant, 

mindful of His mercy

Even as he spoke to our fathers to Abraham 

and to his posterity for ever.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to 

the Holy Spirit,

As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever 

shall be, world without end.

Amen.