Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post





I am a Hero, a Super hero always, I can never lose, this is what this scripture says 

about me .

In simple English it means every time I am in the battle, whether on the small screen, 

drive in or huge screen..., the climax is the enemy is defeated. 

Reason for my Victory is because God has anointed me with His Might, because he is 

my Father and his Name is Almighty.

Isaiah 11 talks about The anointing MIGHT imparted to my spirit.

Philippians 4:13 talks about me, and says “I can do all things through Christ who 

strengthens me.” Who gives me the might.

why does God give me might?, because ‘God Loves me’, Jesus Loves me and the 

Holy 
Spirit reveals to me the Secret.

“Every breath I take & Every Move I make”….( God sings) I will be watching you. oh 

can’t you see you belong to me……

Simple illustration: if a passage bulb is fused that does not mean there is darkness, 

or 
it’s the end of the world, if you know where is the spare bulb kept, you just have 

to 
throw the fused bulb and put a new bulb. 

Vollllllllllllaaa, there LIGHT.

My point is we should know the where is the Word , the exact Word for our situation 

to get the opportunity.
Vollllllllllllaaa, there LIGHT.

We can Never be defeated, In the Name of Jesus'.