Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post



I have prayed insistently, asking that my heart might become the tabernacle of the Holy Spirit. I have realized, however, how unclean I am in comparison with the Divine Spirit Who is so pure, Who is infinite Holiness and Love. I accept all sufferings and sorrows that the Holy Spirit may wish to have me undergo to make me pure.
Today, in Your presence and that of Your Spouse, the Blessed Virgin Mry, full of grace, I accept all crosses, all trials interior or exterior, that the Holy Spirit considers necessary to purify me.
While fully aware of my great weakness I know that You, Who are Love itself, love human beings. I comment my soul to You; You are my power and my consolation. I know also that the Mother of mercy will help and protect me. So my heart is full of confidence.