Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post

So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?” Hebrews 13:6

Photo: So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?” Hebrews 13:6

Many think the situation we are going through is because of the broken bridges the road , the politicians, the company we work for, Our bosses, Our colleagues or for some their own family/ members…,

If only we know that none of these factors, have any power to do anything to us.

Everything is in declaring the Word of God with the boldness of the Spirit, because things do change when we speak the Word of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 The Word says, "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ." 

•	Therefore, let’s be bold to declare that ‘we have been made righteous.
•	We are the proof of His goodness and equity, 
•	In Christ we live and move, and have our being! 
•	We reign with Jesus in the realms of glory
•	We are a victor, and our life is for the glory of God!
•	I am favored of the Lord
•	All lines fall in pleasant places for me.
•	This is the day the Lord has made for me to rejoice and be Glad
•	This day My need are already met
•	God is with me, who can be against me.

In the Name of Jesus’.Amen.

Many think the situation we are going through is because of the broken bridges the road , the politicians, the company we work for, Our bosses, Our colleagues or for some their own family/ members…,

If only we know that none of these factors, have any power to do anything to us.

Everything is in declaring the Word of God with the boldness of the Spirit, because things do change when we speak the Word of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21 The Word says, "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ." 

• Therefore, let’s be bold to declare that ‘we have been made righteous.
• We are the proof of His goodness and equity, 
• In Christ we live and move, and have our being! 
• We reign with Jesus in the realms of glory
• We are a victor, and our life is for the glory of God!
• I am favored of the Lord
• All lines fall in pleasant places for me.
• This is the day the Lord has made for me to rejoice and be Glad
• This day My need are already met
• God is with me, who can be against me.

In the Name of Jesus’.Amen.