Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post

O Mother of Perpetual Succour, behold me, a miserable sinner, at your feet.


I have recourse to you, and put my trust in you. O Mother of Mercy, have pity upon me. I hear you called by all the refuge and hope of sinners; be then my refuge and my hope. Succour me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch out your hand to me, O my Mother, who recommend and dedicate myself to you as your perpetual servant. I bless and thank God for having in his mercy given to me this confidence in you, the pledge, as I believe, of my eternal salvation. Alas, too often in the past I have miserably fallen because I did not have recourse to you. I know that with your help I shall conquer; I know that you will help me if I recommend myself to you; but I fear that in the occasions of falling I might not call on you and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from you and I beg you to obtain it for me – namely, in the assaults of hell always to have recourse to you and to say to you: O Mary, help me; Mother of Perpetual Succour, do not allow me to be separated from God.